Aspen Books accepts manuscripts in all Latter-Day Saint genres, with an emphasis on works that are supportive of established doctrines and practices of the Church. Whether you are a new author or have been previously published, we would like to hear from you. The review process can take several weeks. We will contact you once a decision has been reached.
You may submit your work in one of three ways:
- Online: Fill out the online form at the bottom of this page.
- By Email. Please send your submission to email@example.com.
- Use “New Submission” as the subject.
- Your main message should include the required cover letter details below.
- Attach your manuscript in Microsoft Word or PDF files.
- By Post. Please note that hard-copy manuscripts will only be returned if a self-addressed, stamped envelope is included. Send your cover letter and manuscript to:
226 S. Center Street
Santaquin, UT 84655
Your cover letter should include the following details:
- Your full name
- Your postal address, telephone number, and email address
- An introduction of yourself, including details of any past writing experience
- An estimated word count for your complete manuscript
- A brief synopsis of your work (not to exceed 500 words)